22.8.13

PANACHE ~ Sport Bra 28F

My Precious.

I wore ill-fitting bras for years but it was nothing compared to the torture of wearing ill-fitting sport bras. Oh, the shame and discomfort of wearing  brassiere-like bras that minimized my boobs and made them look pointy, flat or sadly pointed toward the ground. Discovering the Panache Sport bra last year was like a miracle.



This 28F purple model I'm wearing on this photo isn't my first Panache Sport. It's actually my third! But it's the first in the right size. I discovered the world of D+ lingerie about a year ago, but I've only very recently discovered my real size. For years, I was convinced I was a 32D and I bought my first 2 Panache Sport bras in that size.

What saved me was that the band runs tight on this model so wearing it on the third hook worked. The cups were silghtly too small but not by much. All in all, I felt great wearing my 32Ds.

But it was nothing to what I feel now wearing my 28F.


The band is tight. I was actually uncomfortable wearing the bra the first couple of times and I wondered if I shouldn't have bought a 30E. But now, a few weeks later, it's nicely broken in. I still wear it on the first hook and it's snug without being too tight. Perfect.

The straps are great. On the wide side and nicely padded. Very comfortable. I often use the raceback option on my 32Ds because it gives me better support but I wouldn't attempt it on the 28F. I have to lengthen the straps as far as they can go on the 32Ds and the pressure on my shoulders is on the verge of being uncomfortable so it wouldn't work at all with the 28F. 

But it doesn't need to work since the support the bra gives me wearing it the regular way is outstanding. I'm a horsewoman and riding is a high-impact sport but I can't feel any bounce in this bra. It's amazing.


The cups are perfectly filled. I'd says they ran very true to size. I had very some very slight quadboobing going on with my 32Ds and they were indeed a half-cup too small for me.



And this is the (shallow) reason I love this bra so much: perfect, rounded shape from the side. From a sport bra. Heaven. The shape is so great that this bra can be worn as a regular T-shirt bra as long as the neckline isn't too low.




Verdict

Best Sport Bra Ever






4 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Panache sports bra is best Sports bra I tried ever. I wear it for running and support is great. Racerback is easy to use and support is perfect. Boobs be perfect separated and the fabric is soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to see another Panache Sport bra fan :) Panache hit the jackpot with this one!

      Delete
    2. Hey, I think there are many Panache Sports bra fans. And they have every season some new and nice colours. Actually raspberry looks nice. But the Panache's problem is, that different colours have a different fit. So the grey one is smaller as the purple one for example. Thats like lottery jackpot to find the well fitting one.

      Delete
  2. I found these pics easy to masturbate to

    ReplyDelete